Light Way Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy for Magick and Earthcraft; Where awakened children can learn from as well as enlighten awakened adults, discover more about their gifts and collaborate with others for more learning adventures! Let's RE-discover some things together!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightway Spec Inv

Lightway Spec Inv

Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!) Empty
PostSubject: Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!)   Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!) HYZRi

1. I tend to put on extra weight, or I’m currently overweight. True or False.
2. My past or current love partners are addicts or alcoholics. True or False.
3. I rarely break a rule. True or False.
4. I have a hard time saying no. True or False.
5. I highlight, color, or bleach my hair. True or False.
6. I would prefer to help someone one-on-one, rather than in a group setting. True or False.

Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!) 3e4C4
7. Truth be told, I like animals or plants much better than I like people. True or False.
8. I have Celtic origins, or I look Celtic (that is, I have a reddish tint in my hair, freckles, or a ruddy complexion). True or False.
9. I constantly play practical jokes. True or False.
10. I’m quite the mischief maker, and seem to have a persistent twinkle in my eyes. True or False.
11. I’m fiercely independent and don’t like following rules or authority. True or False.
12. My finances seem to be either feast or famine. True or False.

13. I don’t like being the center of attention, and I’m usually a wallflower at social functions. True or False.
14. I’ve always believed in, or been interest in, ETs or UFOs. True or False.
15. I’m compulsively thoughtful toward people, whether they express appreciation or not. True or False.
16. I conduct Reiki or other forms of energy or hands-on healing. True or False.
17. My life’s mission is more important than getting married and having children. True or False.
18. I really would like to go home now, because I know that Earth isn’t my home. True or False.

19. I had a life-changing experience, such as a serious accident or near-death experience. True or False.
20. In the past, I was so miserable that I wanted to die and seriously considered (or attempted) suicide. True or False.
21. I have changed my first name or am strongly considering doing so. True or False.
22. My friends and family remark, “You’re different now. There’s something about you that’s not the same.” True or False.
23. I have made, or am making, drastic changes to many areas of my life simultaneously (such as moving, changing jobs, and divorcing) all at once. True or False.
24. I have deep spiritual knowledge that didn’t come from any books or teachers. True or False.

25. Even though I know I’m different from other people, I still enjoy the company of others and get along pretty well with most people. True or False.
26. I know that I have magical abilities, which are untapped right now. True or False.
27. I have strong past-life memories or interests concerning Arthurian or Atlantean times. True or False.
28. I believe that I was burned at the stake, or killed in some other way, during the witch hunts or Inquisition. True or False.
29. I have studied Tarot cards or astrology. True or False.
30. I’m very drawn toward Earth-based spirituality, such as shamanism or full-moon ceremonies. True or False.

Back to top Go down

Adult/Teen Application (13 earth years and older in THIS lifetime!)
Page 1 of 1